Rail services from SGS – a range of services to support rail operations throughout the supply chain.
Whether you are a rail operator, component manufacturer, rail professional or part of the rail supply chain, you need to meet a wide range of safety, regulatory and logistical requirements. We offer a range of rail services to support your operations – at every level of the supply chain.
We can help you:
- Get the certification you need to supply new/upgraded rolling stock to the industry
- Gain independent second line checks of rolling stock or components
- Benefit from independent scrutiny and assessment of your safety-critical products and processes for the railway industry
- Ensure the quality, performance and robustness of railway materials, components and systems, and comply with applicable regulations
- Improve train reliability and availability while reducing costs and optimizing the utilization of your depot staff and facilities
- Meet mandatory, voluntary or contractual requirements for the rail industry with independent compliance services
- Acquire Rail Industry Supplier Accreditation Scheme (RISAS) approval
- Outsource the skills and expertise you need for specific projects
Our rail transportation services include:
- Rail certification, inspection, assessment and testing
- Independent compliance (DEBO)
- Rail industry supplier accreditation (RISAS)