Training Services GMP and HACCP Awareness Training Course
To ensure food safety and quality within your organization, you must develop a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) program as part of your Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
To know how, you must attend this SGS course.
Our GMP and HACCP Awareness training course helps you understand the fundamental principles – and laws – relating to your food safety and quality requirements. We also cover the harmonized international food standards, guidelines and codes of practice outlined by the Codex Alimentarius Commission. Set up by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations, together with the World Health Organization (WHO), the Commission aims to protect consumer health and ensure fair trade practices in the food industry.
Completing the course gives you the knowledge you need to create and implement a systematic food safety program under HACCP guidelines. Adopting the HACCP approach means you are able to:
- Identify hazards and then eliminate or reduce them
- Prevent hazards through effective continuous monitoring
- Establish corrective actions while monitoring
- Document your food safety activities
- Verify the program is working effectively
- Food industry GMP requirements
- HACCP principles and Codex Alimentarius
To find out more about our GMP and HACCP Awareness training course, contact SGS today.