Training Services Core Tools for Implementing Automotive Industry (QMS)
Automotive Industry Quality Management Systems (QMS) core tools implementation training from SGS enhances your knowledge of implementing and improving QMS within the automotive industry.
The course provides an insight into the QMS, processes and requirements of General Motors, Chrysler and Ford.
Our Automotive Industry QMS core tools implementation training covers the application of the following tools:
- APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) – methodologies and the Control Plan
- PPAP (Production Parts Approval Process)
- FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis) – methodology for developing a process to analyze potential product and design failures
- MSA (Measurement System Analysis) – basic concepts and statistical tools
- SPC (Statistical Process Control) - Statistics tools needed for registering, measuring and controlling the manufacturing process
Why choose Automotive Industry QMS core tools implementation training from SGS?
Our trainers have many years’ experience within the automotive industry, plus practical knowledge of implementing and improving QMS in this sector. We provide an effective learning environment that can help to nurture your company’s talent and facilitate your organization’s continuous development and progression.
Your competency in core tools implementation is a prerequisite for success in this industry. Completing SGS’s training enhances your understanding of Automotive Industry QMS implementation and gives you the skills to improve the automotive industry QMS.
- Requirements interpretation of automotive industry Quality Management Systems
- Internal audit preparation and planning
- Automotive industry QMS core tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC)
- Planning and auditing skills and techniques
- Internal audit result reporting and follow-up
To find out more about our core tools for implementing automotive industry QMS training, contact us today.