Training Services GMP and ISO 22000 – Regulatory Requirements
The GMP and ISO 22000 - Regulatory Requirements training course from SGS gives you the skills to design, implement and develop a Quality Management System (QMS) in the food industry, against the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice, the international standard and local regulations.
The course investigates ISO 22000:2005 and helps you to understand the foundations and requirements for a Food Safety Management System (FSMS). You will also learn about the fundamentals of traceability across the food chain and acquire the tools you need to define the appropriate corrective and preventative actions. Such actions are essential if you are to achieve continuous improvement in your FSMS.
Upon successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of food safety (e.g. definitions and terminology of a FSMS)
- Interpret the basics of the Food QMS, Business Process Management (BPM) and Hazard and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles, based on national norms
- Describe the principles, concepts and requirements of ISO 22000:2005
- Understand the relationships between the food industry BPM, HACCP and ISO 2200:2005
- Analyze the fundamentals and importance of the traceability system in the food chain
- Understand the fundamentals, tools and methodologies for defining effective corrective and preventative actions in the FSMS
The course adopts a theoretical - practical approach, with study of the regulatory foundations balanced with workshops that provide the tools to implement your learning in the workplace. The training is ideal if you work within the food industry and have responsibility for developing or managing QMS, or for quality and control assurance, laboratory and production work or internal quality audits.
Find out more about our GMP and ISO 22000 - Regulatory Requirements training course by contacting SGS today.