Training Services GGP Standard Update – GlobalG.A.P. v4
SGS GlobalG.A.P. v4 training updates your knowledge of this international food industry standard and allows you to develop and implement the latest changes.
The course investigates the implementation challenges associated with GlobalG.A.P. Issue 4 and covers areas such as food safety, parallel production and property, and risk assessment. The training will focus on the production, food trading and consumption of fruit and vegetables.
This SGS training course is relevant if your organisation (or your client) adheres to existing GlobalG.A.P. agreements, or wants to attain and then maintain the necessary standard.
The GlobalG.A.P. standard reassures consumers about food production by:
- Minimizing the detrimental environmental impacts of farming operations
- Reducing the use of chemical inputs
- Ensuring a responsible approach to worker health and safety, and animal welfare
- General Rules – Issue 4.0 update
- Support Modules
- Control Points and fulfillment criteria – Issue 4.0 Update
To find out more about GlobalG.A.P. v4 training from SGS, contact us today.