Training Services HSE Training for the Hydrocarbon Sector
Health, safety and environment (HSE) training for the hydrocarbon sector from SGS
This course will help you to understand the concepts, methodologies and HSE management systems in relation to oil sector operations. Based on the legislation of Occupational and Environmental Safety and Health (OESH), this course will help you to implement strategies that help to create a culture of risk prevention in the hydrocarbon sector.
Why choose HSE training for the hydrocarbon sector from SGS?
We can help you:
- Understand how HSE management systems apply to the hydrocarbon sector
- Enhance your ability to prevent and resolve the problems that arise during work related to industrial safety, occupational health and the environment.
- Reduce risks, avoid accidents, and increase the safety of your staff
Trusted HSE training for the hydrocarbon sector from a leading provider of courses
As a leading provider of training courses in South America, we offer you unrivaled experience and expertise in HSE training for the hydrocarbon sector.
Our course covers:
- The legal, occupational and environmental health framework
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and control definitions
- Industrial safety in the oil sector
- Occupational medicine
- Environmental management program
To find out more about our HSE training for the hydrocarbon sector course, contact us today.