Training Services Control Protocol for Air Pollutant Emissions
Control protocol for air pollutant emissions from SGS – understand the scope and content of the protocol, and how it can enhance your air pollution management system.
The emission control protocol is an important part of managing air pollution. Our course can help you to understand the scope and content of the protocol, and how it can be used to set up your air pollution management system.
Why choose control protocol for air pollutant emissions from SGS?
- Understand the emission control protocol
- Gain an overview of the world of environmental cost analysis, quality, ISO 14000 and recycling plant management
- Identify the methodology for implementing your own air pollution management system
- Acquire the technical knowledge about the content and scope of the protocol, including the financing of emission studies (isokinetic), verification of norm compliance, and the criteria to be used by the environmental authority to validate or invalidate a study
- Gain the skills needed to become an environmental consultant, an environmental and quality supervisor or environment technician
Trusted control protocol for air pollutant emissions from a leading provider of courses
As a leading provider of training courses in South America, we offer you unrivaled experience and expertise in HSE training for the hydrocarbon sector.
Our course covers:
- Legal framework
- Methods for quantifying emissions
- Pollutant emission studies
- Good engineering practice (high discharge)
- Air pollution monitoring system from fixed sources
To find out more about our control protocol for air pollutant emissions course, contact us today.